Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is it immoral to protect a liberal with a gun?


Answer:
You Q.U. rules!!! Yes- it is immoral to protect a liberal with a gun considering they don't think anyone should have one. They wouldn't need protection if their mothers followed their own beliefs and considered their children a "choice." For those of us that cherish our second amendment right to bear arms, please save your ammo because taking out a liberal is a waste of a good bullet. It's tempting I know!
yep!!!
For some reason they think Liberals don't carry guns?

My views are left, but I'm all for using ALL my rights.
I don't know but everyday when I go out
I feel my life is threaten
and for that I'm going to buy my 9mm
because I don't want lose my life for some
mother fucka specially here in Arizona
See, in my opinion the problem with us liberals is that we're not heavily armed enough.

I mean, when the revolution comes what the hell are we going to do exactly? I shudder to think...
If you have a gun, please use it to shoot yourself in the head after you kill your entire family.
Seriously, people like you shouldn't be alive.
I have bullets if you need them.
I'm a liberal, and I go shooting all the time. I wouldn't worry about it.
Your question is based on inaccurate assumptions and faulty logic and is, therefore, unanswerable. I'm sorry that I have to be the one that brings this to your attention...
I am a proud gun toting liberal. I think your question is nonsense.
Yes, this question is nonsense. Especially since the prepositional phrase at the end of the sentence -- "with a gun" -- has to be modifying some noun which is either explicit or implicit and we can't figure out which one it is.

Putting it in layman's terms, are you asking whether it is immoral to protect a liberal who HAS a gun, or is it immoral to USE a gun to protect a liberal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net